These are 6 inch finished blocks. I used 1/2 yard of 7 fabrics. I have enough left for stashing and binding. The finished size is 48x60. A nice throw/lap quilt.
I thought that these sweet little fabrics would be cute in this pattern.
Day 2 Starting to shape up. Feeling the progress.
Day 3 I had them all up and started sewing them into pairs. I decided on day three that this design wall isn't for me. I am gong to have to get some batting for a design wall where it can stick without pins. Lesson learned.
I thought I had them all laid out and was one seam away from being done. Then, uh oh, two sets were touching. Which you can see in the picture above, it's in the lover half of the quilt. I had to do minor surgery. No big deal though. I used the new clover seam ripper. (It's ok, but I still love the mini.) Hubby says, I love to unsew. ;)
This is the end of day 4.It's about to be on the frame I am preparing the back. I am going to use the leftover strips for scrappy binding. It will be my first one. Yay!
Now that I worked so hard to get it done, I find out that the guild isn't going to be letting member's sell. ::Sigh:: Well, I can get back to the regularly scheduled quilty program. Christmas is coming! Blog at ya later.
Linking up with Lee