List of to do for swaps:
1. Finish up Sew Sew Modern 6 Swap. Super Tote is done. Just need a small item and extras.
2. Lanyard Quilt Con Swap.
4. Rainbow Mini Swap, I am still thinking on design.
5. Starbucks Mug Rug Swap, January Sign ups! Mug rugs are just super fun and easy.
Being a swap mama is a difficult job. Making sure that others ship on time and they get everything to their partner. It's pretty time consuming. I have definetely had to take a step back from other swaps. I want to put my best effort in and it can easily become overwhelming. I understand that sometimes there are some swap addicts that need an intervention. Just know that sometimes, what you send out can reflect how busy and behind you are. As the above list goes. Two are pretty simple. One is almost complete. Two will be having my undivided attention soon. I do like to work on personal things in between. Plus, I am a stay at home mom. So, I do have obligations, but I still have a good amount of time to make things.
1. Cuzco quilt.Pattern here. This quilt was pretty quick to get together. Probably wouldn't have taken, but one day. I just used fabrics from the stash and altered a bit because of the lack of fabric. It's still good. It took me two half days. Now, I am waiting to baste and quilt.
2. AMH Pluses Queen Quilt. I have some new AMH, and I think plenty of fabric to make this a queen. It is time consuming. I am not giving up on it though.
There's other ideas floating around in there. I have limited the number of quilts in progress so that I can finish them one at at time.
3. I do have two panels that I am working on a super tote. I need to finish these up for a bag to take to quiltcon. I do have another market tote, but I am trying to be fancy.
4. I just got some Joel Dewberry on Black Friday from Craftsy. I need to come up with an idea on what to make that will spot light these fabrics.
5. Hubby really likes the Strip Circles block from the 13 quilts with friends book.
6. I have really wanted to make the Modern City Blocks.
7. Violet Craft Pattern.
9. I have a paper piecing wip with Freshly Pieced that is long over. I am not good at QALs.
So far, this is the list that is traveling to next year. I know that the swaps will get done, but I am really going to try and recover from the quilt list. I would love to accomplish some of these. Plus, I have one year to get ready for the quilt show in my home town. I would love to have a quilt in some bigger shows too. How's you year looking for the future.