The thread was skipping, breaking and just plain getting annoying. I tried the tension the speed. I took out the bobbin. I checked the thread. I changed the needle and part of the issue is the darning foot that was received from Janome wasn't hopping. It was dragging across the fabric. Once I gave up, I checked google. There tips weren't really effective. Mil brought over her midarm Juki foot, and it worked. So, now it's about speed control. If I am not one with the machine, it will break. So, I set to it.
I am making progress. Yippee
I am behind on the FW QAL. I woke up with a migraine today, and my shoulder is hurting from pushing the machine. So, it will be here tomorrow. I am going to my first guild meeting tomorrow. I am super excited about it. I can mark that off my summer to do list. I finally figured out how to make it so that I am not a no reply blogger. I got the tutorial from Fluster Buster.
I am linking up with..