01 09 10

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Lemon Squeezy Finished

I started early yesterday morning on cutting and getting the binding together. All I can think about is getting this out of the way. The crazy thing is my sister really likes this one. So, I believe, this will be hers now. I can still visit it. LOL This is short and tart sweet.
 

 
 
 
This quilt while being so easy seemed to really be torture towards the end. I pulled through. It's done, and I can cross this off the Q4 FAL list.

 
There's Roxie the photo bomber. I am soooo happy this is done. I won! Hope ya'll get something done today. Blog at ya later.

Linking up with AmandaJean @ Crazy Mom Quilts.

18 comments:

  1. This quilt is beautiful! Such gorgeous cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne congrats on the finish....love the quilt and the colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am truly happy to finish it. It's one of those, finally, moments.

      Delete
  3. Oh this is so so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt! Love the color! Roxie's so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here from FIUF! This is absolutely gorgeous. Lucky sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I had so much trouble with it. It's hard to see it that way right now.

      Delete
  6. I think this one was well worth the effort, It is beautiful!
    Happy sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so. She doesn't know I am going to give it to her yet. I think she will be happy. Thank you.

      Delete
  7. I'm with your sister - it can come live at my house any day! Where did you find this pattern - I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pinned a chevron version on pinterest. I just checked and the website is no longer there. The pattern is on my tutorial page. I think I changed it from what was on pinterest anyway. I just kept adding blocks and rows until I got the size that I wanted. I'm glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  8. Great fabric choices! They add another dimension to the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love zig zag quilts, how nice to finish this lovely one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so thankful that it got done. I love the zig zag pattern. Hubby wants one for the house. So, that's awesome. New fabric for me. :)

      Delete