2. Finish Galaxy. I am determined to get these big ones done. The big rings are appliqued on the outer edge right now. So, that they hold position. This quilt has been getting daily attention. I am in love with it.
3. Catch up on Farmer's Wife QAL. I would like to have 50 complete by the end of FAL.
5. Complete swoon quilt.
6. Finish Quilt as you go Hexes. I forgot all about these. What?!?! I was looking through my photos, and I was like oh yeah. I remember those. They are really quick blocks.
7. I am going to make another double wedding ring mini and enter into the DWR challenge. It is fast approaching. This was my first attempt, it needs some work.
8. Sock Monkey that my daughter has been asking for all year.
9. I have a shirt that I've had just stashed away since August of 2012. It's time to knock that one out.
11. Star Trek Quilt. I have some fabric, piece of paper with design and that is all.
The list may be light for some, but this is a huge undertaking for me. I don't know if sleeping will happen, and I always like to start new project. Christmas is coming, and I know that I would like to make some things for Christmas. Which will probably be separate from this list because I haven't come up with any brilliant ideas....yet. They are there. Here's to crazy lists. Blog at ya later.