December 20, 2013

Small finishes

I had to work on 11 mug rugs. I didn't get pics of the last 4, but here's what I have been sewing like crazy for my hubby.

Vera @ Negligent Style inspired me with her pretty hexie mug rug. So, I made one. Pretty easy. She has a tutorial over there for it.


 
 I took this pic with hubby's phone and not my regular camera. So, I just pulled it from instagram.
 
 I just made them with free creative reign.  No restraints, I love that.  
SN: I didn't realize that my instagram was private. I fixed it. Thanks to my friend Kira @ La Bella Colori. Now anyone can follow me. :)

 
If you follow me on Instagram you got to see this already. I love owls. This is a 3.5x 5 inch mini composition book. I will probably do a tutorial on this later in the new year.

 
It's small enough to put in my purse. Although, I carry around a pretty huge purse. lol

 
I took this cute deer ornament to MCQG.

 
 
I made this double potholder for my mom. She came over to help me make a turkey to recreate her delicious apple stuffing. Anyway, she was using my double potholder and loved it. So, I got the "hint" and whipped one up.
 
 So, that's what I have been up to in the sewing den. I hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
 
Linking up with Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts

8 comments

  1. So many sweet things here! I love your little book with the owl on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to make some more little books. I used this one in a stocking stuffer. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. You made some cute projects Yvonne. I like those free style mug rugs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your finished projects! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for small finishes. These are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel like I accomplish something when I get some small projects done. Thank you for stopping by

      Delete

© Quilty Dream
Maira Gall