01 09 10

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sewvivor - That's Sew Creative

 
 
  Sew-vivor is happening, and it is quilter's addition. I decided to throw caution to the wind and enter. Yeppers! Because this is what I love to do and the competition is fierce!  I will be one lucky girl if I make it to the top 16.  I have tons of things I could have chosen, but the camper just mixes all of me in one little mug rug/mini.
 
 
 
There's no pattern just some free hand drawing and fun.  This one is for the mug rug revival swap too.
 
 
 
 
 
I love this red with the measuring tape fabric, and the cute little text  curtain.
 
 
 
I added the flowers to give it a homey vibe. My mom always says, plants make the home feel more inviting. She was right. I could totally live in this little camper.
 
     
 
Plus, who doesn't bring their cute little doggie along for the ride. ;)
 
 That's my little camper entry. I hope this makes a big enough impact to get me into the top 16. A girl can dream! I'm getting on my quilty game face and will be sewing non-stop. If I don't make it in,  I am definitely going to be following and quilting  along.

Happy Sewing!

 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. That is very cute. Really great summer entry. Thanks for sharing on le challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I particularly like the "woof!"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I thought that woof was necessary. ;)

      Delete
  3. Adorable! I love the text print you used and the sweet dog! Thanks for linking to le challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love that dog. I am glad I found le challenge. I will do it again for sure. I love a challenge. ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I am a bit goofy. Secrets out. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute camper - love the little dog too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinking cute!! I want a camper just like it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It has nothing on your Gypsy Wife. :P Thanks for the luck! Good luck to you too!

      Delete