Modern Maples- I have the background fabric, and I'm ready to mark this off the list.
This shirt has been on here for ever. The pieces are cut. I just need to bind the edges and put it together.
3. I told hubby I would make him his own 18" Star Trek pillow. It will be a different layout. Same fabrics. This was gifted to his best friend.
4. Hemisphere is going to be a throw size. I really want this one out of my life. It continues to go from list to list.
5. EPP is coming along. I think I have 4 more than is in this photo. Ha! I would like a queen size. I just don't know if I can make it there...unlikely. I will just move it to the next list.
6. I want to make a quilt with my AMH and maybe some other additions. It's going to be a queen size giant pluses like the one here.
8. I have to make another heart pillow
9. The Social Tote. I want one of these. They are so cute. I need it in my life. I guess, the only way is to make it. It's so far down the list.
. Need to finish up this mug rug for the July Mug Rug Revival on flickr. DONE!
I am sure that there is more on the to do list. I am just not sure what it is yet. Good luck on your list! See you at the end. Happy sewing!
Linking up with