October 5, 2014

QAL3 Top finish

I finally got this off the list. It has been sitting for 2 or 3 year...IKR! I should have gotten this done a long time ago. I have no idea why it sat, but it did. I didn't want to post this on IG or Flickr because I am kind of shy of selfies. I took this as my normal everyday look. Just pretty plain jane. 

The armholes are a bit wonky, but it is a walmart pattern. So, I really can't complain. It will be really nice in the summer which we are wrapping up here. 

My original QAL 3 list is here:
My bathroom hasn't been renovated. It is on the list and came with the funky paint job. 





Linking up: 
Finish Along 2014

2 comments

  1. How did I miss this? Don't answer that.... I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't too bad for a walmart pattern. It was pretty simple too.

      Delete

© Quilty Dream
Maira Gall