|Quilted Ipad Cover|
I quilted some swirls on the front and some wheels on the sleeve. This is my first time working with snaps. It took me three times to get it right. First I smashed the snap with the hammer. Then, round two, I read the instructions . So, I used the spool and hammer. Then, I got the snap on the wrong side. So, I took a break. I came back two days later, and nailed it.
The pocket was tricky. There are really only finished pictures on this one. I took the 9"x11" pocket and folded it in half on the 11" part. I cut the interfacing 5.5"x5.5" like the directions said. I found the half mark on each. Then lined it up on the pocket. Anyway, it was done. A little confusing.
I barely understood the flap. I sewed the flap, left the opening, and turned it. Then, put the snap inside. It could've been put on the outside. It was just a personal choice. I'm not exactly sure why the pocket is not all together. I may adjust that as well next time.
Theres actually a pucker here that you can't see. The lovely pocket covered it up. I love how things hide little mistakes.
This is the back.
I like it. It's a mock up. At least, it's a learning experience. I am linking up with Debbie A Quilter's Table.