I'm linking up here. Check it out.
2. Hemisperes- I started the QAL in October. This will be the lap size version. I am really on a time line since this will be gifted. Can't say more or they will know who they are. ;)
3. Margaritaville quilt- I have lost the love for this one, but I have 8 of these blocks. I am going to get some more fabric and turn it into a lap quilt. This has migrated from list to list.
4. Swoon- This is the one I want to make. I have been struggling on fabric choices. This is going to be the full on king version and the biggest quilt to date.
5. Double Flower EPP- I am going to put this on the list. My EPP will be a queen size. There will be progress, I just don't know how much because I love hand stitching, but my hands do not agree. (Arthritis) So, for the others out there struggling, I totally get it.
6. Farmer's Wife Quilt- It's also going to be a queen. I have 10 done and more than I would like to count left to make.
7. Pixelated quilt with my 2 inch scraps. A wall hanging size is what I have in mind for this one.
8. Riley Blake Challenge-Pillow
9. Modern Maples- These are my fabric pulls for the Modern Maples. I think that the layout is for a lap quilt. I am looking forward to this quilt. I may add a red and change a couple out, but this is very close to what I will be using.
I wish you all luck on your list.